Starting the Fertile Heart Ovum (IBOW) Program
Julia Indichova answers the most frequently asked questions on starting with her original fertility enhancing practice:
Welcome to the Fertile Heart™ Ovum Practice, also known as the Indichova-Baum Ovum Work (IBOW). It’s an original mind body fertility program to be used as an independent healing modality or as an adjunct therapy to IVF, IUI’s, other Assisted Reproductive Technologies or holistic treatments such as acupuncture.
What are the most important first steps I can take to start with the FertileHeart™ Program?
I remember how distraught I was almost twenty years ago when I received my diagnosis. I think the first thing I would’ve wanted for someone to tell me, is this:
Stop, take a breath, trust the longing in your heart! This challenge certainly doesn’t feel like a gift you’d want to receive or give to anyone. It might, for some of us, even feel like a punishment. Yet, I’ve seen thousands of women and men turn it around into the single greatest opportunity of a lifetime.
There is hope, what you long for is possible for you. Choose a path and keep walking closer and closer to your own truth, it will take you closer and closer to your child.
I didn’t get that kind of reassurance twenty years ago, but you can!
1. I would start with watching the Fertility Success Stories video to validate my faith and decide if I can trust Fertile Heart as a resource and whether you can trust me as a teacher to guide me. Trust is perhaps the most important ingredient that activates the healing power of any remedy.
2. For more inspiration and to get a deeper sense of what is possible, I would read the following articles written about the IBOW program by independent professional journalists:
- This is a link to one of the most accurate articles about the Fertile Heart work in the August 2007, issue of Chronogram magazine: www.chronogram.com/issue/2007/8/Whole+Living/Being-Fertile
- This is a link to a May 12, 2010 article in NewsTimes about one of Julia’s clients: http://alturl.com/hws8
3. If at all possible I would attend the Meeting Your Child Halfway Intensive, an in-person workshop, as soon as I could. I might be just a tad biased in my views, but I do wholeheartedly believe that the in-person workshop could fast forward your journey the way nothing else can. Don’t take my word for it. To help you decide, you could read more testimonials from women with different diagnoses, those who used ART and those who conceived naturally. The truth is that had it been available for me 20 years ago, I would’ve attended the Woodstock workshop once a month. I really would have!
4. If after watching and reading the above I felt in any way curious about the Fertile Heart™ Ovum Practice, and would like support with starting it, I’d register for the next Fertility Support Introductory Teleconference Series.
5. I would call my local bookstore to see if they have a copy of The Fertile Female and start using the book as a guiding resource for the most exciting research project I’ve ever been assigned to undertake. As an additional source of inspiration, I’d read Inconceivable. Stories of women who defied the odds are powerful fertility drugs.
6. I would read about the medicinal power of the unique Fertile Heart Ovum Approach to Guided Imagery, which is one of the key Fertile Heart remedies. You can begin to “ingest” that fertility medicine by trying out the imagery exercises on the Imagery page.
7. Similarly, I’d read about the medicinal power of Fertile Heart Body Truth, listen to the CD and begin to heal myself with the help of that powerful fertility remedy.
8. I would listen to the two imagery CD’s and Body Truth CD and begin to engage with the practice, as I suggested earlier, as if this were the most exciting assignment I’ve ever been chosen for. (The cost of the 3 CDs is roughly equal to one acupuncture session, and what it can offer you will not only serve you on your baby journey but in every other creative endeavor.)
9. If I needed extra inspiration, the Fertility Holistic Treatment Options CD offers a great group of holistic practitioners speaking about their experience with fertility issues.
10. Devote some time to reading through the articles on this web site. Learn about the power of specific high quality fertility supplements, foods that increase fertility, foods and herbs for ovulation boost, tools that heal the fear of miscarriages, articles on pregnancy and high FSH, or low AMH, so called “secondary infertility” and anything else relevant to your diagnosis.
11. I would become part of the Sisterhood of Fertile Hearts support community—one of the few, if not the only, fiercely independent, sponsorship-free fertility community—by commenting on the Fertile Heart Blog, sharing some of my experiences and questions about the tools on the Fertile Heart Message Board or on Facebook. I would make a contribution and add my voice to the many voices of women who feel that it’s time for a fertility game changer.
I would do this because I know that my not-yet-born child needs me to become as healthy and strong on every level in order to give her/him the best possible foundation for the thrilling and also unspeakably challenging human experience.
I would also do all of the above because I know that my child needs me to speak up for a healthier safer earth-home and a more sustainable, safer approach to reproductive health care.
That’s exactly what I would do, if I were to begin this journey today.
Congratulations again on following through on your longing to become a mom or dad. Here’s to miracles!
Copyright @ 2011 All Rights Reserved