|When:||Back to Calendar June 30, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Introduction to the Fertile Heart™ Ovum Fertility Practice
A seven hour intensive in Woodstock, NY with Julia Indichova
Date/Time: Sunday, June 23rd is closed; next workshop open for registration is on June 30th, 11:00 to 6:00PM Cost: $285.00 ($450/couple)*
Registration: Please email us email@example.com; most sessions end up with a waiting list, but you’re welcome to inquire about space at any point. For last minute inquiries please call 845-679-5469.
An introductory workshop focused on increasing fertility and overall level of health through an original mind/body program. The program is appropriate for anyone interested in hands-on tools to either augment their current treatment or to explore a radically holistic alternative. This is a workshop based on processes Julia used to overcome her own difficulty to conceive 19 years ago, as well as on her work with thousands of individuals, and couples over the last 18 years. The aim of the Fertile Heart Ovum practice is to turn our fertility challenge into a pilgrimage of self-discovery and discover the immense power we all have to create change in our bodies, our lives and in the world.
The most important question to ask ourselves, is not: “What are my chances of conceiving?” but rather: ”Do I feel a longing for a child and am I willing to follow it?”
For those of us who are facing a specific health challenge linked to our impaired ability to carry a full term pregnancy, the question might be: “Can I trust that my body is not my enemy, but a friend trying to flag me down before I run full speed into a brick wall?”
Some of the issues addressed:
- How do we separate ourselves from the collective hysteria of “the last good egg” and honor our own rhythm of healing?
- What is the true meaning of “holistic” in our approach to health challenges?
- How do we use the tools of the Fertile Heart Ovum Practice (Food, Imagery, Dream-Reading, Body Truth) to identify physical, emotional and spiritual obstacles to a healthy full term pregnancy?
- How do we use the Fertile Heart tools to become our own “authorities” on what is or is not possible for us?
- How do we choose treatments that resonate with us? Is fertility acupuncture always the best choice of a complementary treatment? How do we choose a healthcare provider that will offer the support we need?
- How do we let go of the destructive effect of statistics and other people’s ideas of what is or is not possible for us?
- What nutritional and lifestyle adjustments will enhance conception and overall well being?
- How do we tilt the scale in favor of a healthy birth when using Assisted Reproductive Technology?
What to bring
Please wear comfortable clothing, we will be doing some movement. Also bring lunch, a couple of bottles of water, a snack, a notebook and a blanket or a large towel. Thank you for refraining from wearing perfumes; many people are allergic.
After registering you must email us with a request for directions. Refunds or rescheduling will only be accommodated up to 48 hours prior to the workshop. Please contact us if you have any questions concerning our cancellation policy. Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All of the Fertile Heart workshops are fertility workshops and certainly not infertility workshops. But if we want search engines to find us, we have to use the words people search for. So infertility workshop is a code we bow to for the time being.