Fertility Support Series for Visionary Moms & Dads GMT – Anger as Energizer
We’ll be celebrating anger as an energizer on the next set of Visionary Calls. Because anger is awesome raw material.
The beautiful mom in the picture wrote this comment on the message board about her Body Truth practice:
“Loving the Wailing Wall to kick the people who say dumb things. Kick! Feels good!”
She conceived the old fashioned way at 43, after not ovulating regularly. Getting angry is not all she did. She was also on the Visionary calls and came to the workshop twice, but the Wailing Wall on the Body Truth CD did help her get unstuck.
I am so excited to write to you to let you know that a few weeks ago I gave birth to twin girls, conceived the old fashion way…I want to thank you so much for being there for me during my journey to my daughters. There are many things you said that impacted my path so strongly…I also have to thank you for really teaching me about the idea of listening to my truth. So many moments in this journey…it was so valuable to remind myself that do not need to accept the truths of others since I can listen to my truth. That lesson has gotten me through some incredibly challenging experiences these past few months. Thank you so much for helping me get to this place where I can enjoy being a mom to these two new beautiful souls. Your work was invaluable for me, and the fact that I was blessed to conceive naturally–and twins–is just so amazing to me. I am grateful beyond words.Dalia D.
This group is intended to be a circle of fertilehearted humans who wish to continue to discover how much power they have to create change in their own bodies, in their personal lives and the life of the larger human family.
Dear Supremely Fertile Friends,
Chances are you’ve heard me say this before but here it is again: the OVUM Birthing Practice is a practice, and the more you engage with it, the easier it becomes to access the guidance of your inner Fertility Authority Then, the more grounded you are in your own truth, the easier it is to choose the next best step on your journey.
“I came to Julia’s website just over a year ago with 6 failed IUIs, 5 failed IVF cycles, and 4 more cancelled IVF attempts. I had been trying to have a child for over 6 years and went through every fertility medical route possible. I was 40 years old and was being told by some of the best doctors in the field that I needed to strongly consider donor eggs…My heart was broken from all the cycles of hope, followed by disappointment, and I felt in deep despair… To be honest, I was a bit skeptical, but I had exhausted the medical route…. Thank you, thank you, thank you Julia – for the wonderful work you do with Fertile Heart and the lives you touch with your fertility program!!” – Gen G. Nashville, USA
The intention of this ongoing group continues to be the same as in the introductory sessions, to offer you the support you might need to:
• Keep engaging with the practice before the heartache of multiple failed fertility treatments, or before you spend a year “dabbling” in imagery or Body Truth without fully following through on either.
• To deepen your understanding of the I.B.O.W. ideas and tools and to continue to identify and overcome the specific inner obstacles that keep you from becoming a parent.
• To offer you a chance to ask questions and feedback on your particular circumstances. (This is a larger group and I might not always be able to address each person’s issues, but ultimately we all wrestle with the same questions.)
• To deepen your understanding of the difference between being a passive observer of infertility politics and becoming a game-changer dedicated to turning the tide of Reproductive Technopoly* toward sustainable reproductive healthcare.
• To heed the call of our not-yet-born children to become agents of hope and change in our much-in-need-of-evolution human family.
*Technopoly – a term coined by the late cultural critic, Neil Postman. is a system wherein technology is always viewed as positive and of value, with little consideration of its consequences. “It is the kind of friend” writes Postman “that asks for trust and obedience because its gifts are truly bountiful. But, of course, there is a dark side to this friend. Its gifts are not without a heavy cost.”