Meeting Your Child Halfway: An All Day Workshop with Author Julia Indichova
Saturday March 18, 2017 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Whether you’re choosing to take a break and recharge for the next stretch of the baby-trail or you’re prepping for IVF, Egg Donation, Embryo Transfer, or thinking about adoption, the carefully crafted Fertile Heart OVUM tools will support you in accessing the most trustworthy fertility specialist. The fertility expert on call 24/7; the fertility specialist whose only interest is your and your child’s health & well being.
This baby is a miracle for us. I turned 44 in May and had 3 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy….This will be our first child. I wanted to thank you, Julia, for your books, the workshop and the teleconferences…I think that all of it had a cumulative effect in helping me create this baby. The workshop in particular really helped me to not give up. What you wrote in your books, talked about in the workshop and the teleconferences were like medicine for me.”Louise Lawson, Boston, MA
When you’re ready to leap, just click on the registration button and after registering you will receive further instructions on what to bring and where to go. Space is generally available unless otherwise indicated, although most sessions end up with a waiting list. For last minute inquiries/cancellations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-679-5469.
This workshop is currently only offered at the Fertile Heart Studio in Woodstock, New York. You will receive detailed directions after you register.
The most important question to ask ourselves is not: “What are my chances of conceiving?” but rather: “Do I feel a longing for a child and am I willing to follow it?”
In this one day introductory workshop we get to “live” the ideas of the Fertile Heart OVUM work and experience the power of the tools as we practice them in a safe, supportive space with other women and couples who are choosing to explore this less travelled road toward meeting our children halfway.
The program is appropriate for anyone interested in hands-on tools to either augment their current treatment or to explore a profoundly holistic alternative.
This is a workshop based on processes Julia used to overcome her own difficulty to conceive 20 years ago, as well as on her ongoing work with thousands of individuals, and couples over the last 18 years.
The aim of the Fertile Heart Ovum practice is to turn our fertility challenge into a pilgrimage of self-discovery and learn the immense power we all have to create change in our bodies, our lives and in the world.
For those of us who are facing a specific health challenge linked to our impaired ability to carry a full term pregnancy, the question might be: “Can I trust that my body is not my enemy, but a friend trying to flag me down before I run full speed into a brick wall?”
Some of the issues addressed:
- How do we separate ourselves from the collective hysteria of “the last good egg” and honor our own rhythm of healing?
- What is the true meaning of “holistic” in our approach to health challenges?
- How do we use the tools of the Fertile Heart Ovum Practice (Food, Imagery, Dream-Reading, Body Truth) to identify physical, emotional and spiritual obstacles to a healthy full term pregnancy?
- How do we use the Fertile Heart tools to become our own “authorities” on what is or is not possible for us?
- How do we choose treatments that resonate with us? Is fertility acupuncture always the best choice of a complementary treatment? How do we choose a healthcare provider that will offer the support we need?
- How do we let go of the destructive effect of statistics and other people’s ideas of what is or is not possible for us?
- What nutritional and lifestyle adjustments will enhance conception and overall well being?
- How do we tilt the scale in favor of a healthy birth when using Assisted Reproductive Technology?