Post Workshop Note: Part 3
Fertile Heart Supplement Recommendations
After you go over the recommended list, please refer to the article on the Do’s and Don’ts of Using Supplements to Boost Your Fertility & Health.
Be sure to also review the page titled, How and When, Safety Above All, on the safest way to introduce them into your healing regimen at this link:
Hepacil is a powerful pre-conception detox formula for both parents, with milk thistle, turmeric, broccoli extract and other liver support elements which I highly recommend for at least the first month of your Pre-Conception Cleanse. More suggestions for cleansing at this link: http://www.fertileheart.com/10-steps-toward-a-pre-conception-detox/
For the Mom:
- CellSentials if you’re not having regular cycles and suspect that your iron levels could be high you could begin with the Essentials and have your iron levels tested before choosing a gentle iron supplement. Floravital by Floradix has been recommended to me by many holistic practitioners.
- Prenatal Cellsentials if your cycles are reasonably regular. If you are not sure about your iron levels it’s wise to have them tested. )
- BiOmega, Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme taken as directed on product label
- Additional Supplements if needed;
- CoQuinone 30 – 1 in the AM (discontinue CoQ. when you become pregnant)
- Visionex is powerful antioxidant recommended for women with what in Chinese Medicine is referred to as uterine blood stasis*
- Vitamin D – read this piece about Low AMH and Vitamin D levels, before choosing to supplement with D
Same Basics as for the Mom
Note about CellSentials – high level of antioxidants protect the sperm from oxidative damage during the 90 day development process
Additional supplements if needed:
- Visionex could be especially useful with morphology issues but in order to be effective it needs to be combined with the basic nutrients in the CellSentials
- CoQuinone 30 – take as directed on product label aids mitochondrial health (the powerhouse of the cell) Research links CoQuinone 30 with enhanced motility; take as directed on product label
- Proflavanol take as directed on product label
Note: Stasis is a state of stagnation, of impeded flow of blood, for example.
In Chinese medicine, interestingly, this stagnation is attributed to some disruption of, what is referred to as Heart Qi. In other words, it is the “heart” that moves the blood vessels in the body. Translated into the Fertile Heart OVUM model: Identify the Orphan that’s stopping the flow of life moving through you. As an acupuncturist who attended the Woodstock workshop for personal reasons, said at the end of the day: “I just learned a powerful way to move the Qi in my body without needles.”
How to Order the USANA Formulas
The simplest way and to make sure you get the help you need with your first order, you can call 1-888-950-9595. You will be asked to provide an ID number of your distributor, Julia Indichova’s ID is 3914016,
You can order retail or become a preferred customer and order at wholesale prices. To set up monthly auto-shipment for wholesale pricing go to www.healthispeace.usana.com and use Enroll Online to become a Preferred Customer. If you are a NON US RESIDENT, click on Enroll Now Icon on the upper right and under the New Enrollment you’ll be prompted to Choose country. There is no obligation—you can cancel or change your order up to several days before the date of the next shipment. So just make sure you note on your calendar what that date is in case you decide to make changes.
The above statements do not substitute the guidance of a health practitioner. They are shared with the understanding that each person accepts full responsibility for his/her well being.