In macrobiotic literature, overcooked short grain brown rice is a hormone balancing agent. This favorite of our family, is a delicious way to take advantage of this grain’s medicinal properties. Almond milk is alkalizing and a good source of protein. So curl up with a good book, and luxuriate! This is an easy easy recipe. […]
To give our bodies the best possible chance of healing and fixing what’s broken, we want to make sure that the tough job of digestion is completed before we go to bed.
There are many types of lentils: brown, red, french(green), regular. I prefer French Green, I have only seen these in health food stores, so they might be hard to get. They are smaller and firmer and maintain there shape. You should experiment with different types of lentils. The cooking method is the same, except the […]
You can really clean house with this soup. Almost anything goes. As with the other vegetable only soups, onions are the most important ingredient. I’ve found that since I started adding potatoes my girls are much happier. It makes them not notice the kale, chard and other good stuff. I have to agree. I staggered […]
This one is a variation on the vegetable soup except it’s a little more like a potato stew. I wanted to make my usual recipe however I was short on onions. Now after I have told you how important onions are I suppose I should have put my shoes on and went running to the […]
- Bowing Journal 2/11/14: Just One Thing
- My Fertile Valentine: If I Love You…
- NYT Infertility Diary: Farewell, Amy Klein, Let There Be Light!
- Fertility Integrity: What Would Pete Seeger Do?
- A Welcome Note to the Fertile Heart Visionary Mamas Circle
- Fertile Idolatry: A Doctor, a Rabbi and a Priest Walk Into a Womb (In support of NYT columnist Amy Klein)
- Supporting the Female Ovulation Cycle: Fertility Foods That Boost Progesterone Levels
- Supporting the Female Ovulation Cycle: Cooking with Herbs for Ovulation Boost
- Peacemaking 101: Can Amy & Julia “Heart” Each Other?
- Lessons InFertility: Are We Each Other’s Healers? Can Amy Klein & Julia Indichova “Heart” Each Other?